Wednesday 10 December 2014

Portrait of a Geek Girl

Hello Fellow Geek Ladies! 
Here is the pitch : Over the course of the next year I will be collecting faces and taking photos of Geek Girls I meet and know. At the end of the year I will be releasing a book called "Portrait of a Geek Girl". Hopefully this will allow me to release further books in the future centrally based on being chested and invested in a culture targeted towards dudes. 

This year my con plans are :
• Anime North
• San Diego Comic Con 
• Youmacon 
(more will be added to this list when we decide which cons to attend this year)

I want you to feel free to come up to me and ask for your photo so I can get as many photos as possible. I will also be holding a contest for the cover and a book giveaway. 

Keep coming back for more news. I'll keep you posted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment