Thursday 27 November 2014

Naruto Newbie - Journey to Hokage

Beginning an Iconic Series 

Episode 1 and 2 

Naruto is a popular Japanese manga/anime by Masashi Kishimoto. It centres around a young boy named Naruto Uzumaki. After a Nine-Tails attacks the village Konoha the Fourth Hokage risks his life (pays the ultimate price) and seals the demon inside of Naruto.  Studying to become a ninja Naruto struggles with trying to fit it, being accepted and striving for his dream of becoming the Hokage. The story revolves around Naruto and his friends (team 7) and the missions they must accomplish all while the young ninja tries to complete his dream. 

As the popular series is coming to its end I thought to myself what good a time to get into a series then when it is ending. Yuukatan has been pushing me to watch the series for awhile now and now is a good a time as any. Two episodes in and I hear Chopper. I have a bad habit of picking up One Piece voice actors in other things. I am having a really hard time getting into the series. I was promised Naruto would be someone I would easily latch unto because he is very much like other characters I love but I haven't found the right way in yet. I also haven't meant most of the reoccurring characters yet. Two episodes in and I already feel like one of them was used as filler. I don't want to judge it too quickly because I know it means a lot to people and I barely have a taste for it right now. Iruka Umino is that big brother type I find instantly fascinating and hopefully he can make up for the "Sexy Jutsu" 


Check back for further updates and my journey through Naruto.

0 comments:

Post a Comment