Friday 11 July 2014

Batgirl Redesign



  

  Batgirl is getting a relaunch by Cameron Stewart, Brenden Fletcher and Babs Tarr and although the timing seems a bit off I have to admit that I am super excited. I have been a big fan of Stewart for awhile now and love the way he draws women. So to hear that he is now drawing one of my favourite women in her on going is incredible. To say I lost my cool when I saw the redesign would be an understatement. 
I really love this costume. It is practical, looks great and is really fun. I'm sold on the new batgirl mainly because of the aesthetic right now but hopefully the story gives me the same feelings as the costume does. 



So I bought the Doc Marten's and now I am planning the rest of this costume. 


And we all know how quickly those ideas come to fruitions. It is only a matter of time before I have the new Batgirl costume ready to go. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment